Pet and Dust Mite Allergies
Do you wake up stuffy every morning? Do you love cats but canít have one because of allergies? Do you get itchy, watery eyes every time youíre around a dog? Do you have asthma and wonder if you might be allergic to the cat sleeping on your pillow?
On your first visit we can tell you if you are allergic to cats, dogs, and dust mites, all of which can contribute to year-round allergy and asthma symptoms.
At our clinic you can:
- Find out exactly what you are allergic to
- Get a prescription for allergy medicines that really work (we have samples of most of them)
- Learn holistic drug-free ways to help manage your symptoms
- Find out if you are a good candidate for allergy shots
On your first visit, which is typically 1 hour, we will do the following:
- Get a detailed history of your allergy symptoms
- Perform a physical exam looking for tell-tale signs of allergies
Complete an allergy skin test, looking for reactions to various pollens, grasses, weeds, molds, dust mites, dogs, cats, feathers, and more (Click here for a complete list)
- Discuss a detailed plan of action to successfully manage your symptoms
- Send you home with medications that work
You donít need to break up with your girlfriend just because she has a cat. You can visit your friends with dogs without being miserable. We can help you manage pet and dust mite allergies. Call us today to set up at appointment and start feeling better right away.